< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Today...

Well folks, I have some good news.

I was able to read an entire chapter of that book without falling asleep.

The bad news is that I certainly need to read more than one chapter this week-end.

When I think about that book I get this overwhelming feeling that I would rather pull all the hair out of my head than read it.


I've gotten Parker started on a little outdoor project this afternoon. There's this section of chainlink fencing on the side of the house... I am sure that it served a purpose at one time or another, and it certainly isn't torn up or run down looking. But I don't use it and I really don't like it. So I am taking it down.

Rather, Parker is taking it down for me.


I was called in to work this afternoon and was there for a little while. I went in for one ultrasound and more of 'em just kept coming. Needless to say, they were very busy at work today.


I have also started a bit of research for another paper...


I ran across this story:

Chiropractor Claims He Can Go Back in Time


This guy may loose his license to practice because he does long distance adjustments. In other words, you don't have to go see him to get 'fixed up'.

The "non-office" visit is $60 and the adjustment can be done over the phone or by e-mail. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

The *practitioner's* name is James Burda, and he has also made up this word "Bahlaqeem" that supposedly describes what he does. He says its some sort of vibration thing.

This doctor also hands out some advice concerning your problem and treatment:

"I promise that I will do my best to help you. Right now there are two reasons why this treatment may not work and they are 1) you really do not want to get better and / or 2) the pain or other symptom is there so that you can learn a lesson, which comes from the highest of sources."


Heck... I can come up with better stuff than that!


How do you set up a Paypal account on this blog thingy?


I need to visit "supersaverdiploma.com" and get my order in pronto.

Time's a wastin'...


I've got treatments to "invent",

vibrations to "send",

and patients to "see"...


later...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

It is hard to believe someone like that has the nerve to practice quack medicine. What is even more frightening is someone would actually pay said quack for his services!

Well, one chapter read is better than non at all! Keep plugging along!

April 09, 2006 5:05 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

well ... alrighty then ... um ..that leaves me speechless!

Only advice I have on the book ..toothpicks for the eyes and coffee!

April 09, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys...

Yes, it is amazing what people will do. But what is more amazing are the people who can go to sleep at night after scamming people.

I just don't know how people can live with themselves.

I guess that they are *consciousless*?

later...

April 09, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

T.J., I got this pain in my lower back, send vibs. my thought of a check is in the mail. grin

April 09, 2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home