< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Answer...

Linda in Norman called to chat a bit this evening.

It seems that there is more than one person in this world that is like me.



During our conversation, I figured out what must have gone awry in my social development.


I have never watched Oprah.


If only I would have watched Oprah all these years.


I guess it's too late now.

The *damage* has already been done.


Bad thing is...

I don't feel any remorse.

later...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

You have NEVER watched Oprah? OK, now that I am over the shock... *LOL*

May 18, 2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie,

I've maybe seen 5 minutes of the show about two or three times.

I don't think that 10 or 15 minutes of Oprah is enough to be indoctrinated.

Do you?

later...

May 18, 2006 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh... for the most part, you're not missing much this year.

May 18, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi TJ

I have caught the odd bit of Oprah - I don't understand the people who go onto these types of shows. I guess as far as these shows are concerned, I think Oprah is ahead of the competition.

May 18, 2006 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only time I ever see Oprah is when I go up to mother in law's during the day, she might have it running (that or that Judge lady who's so arrogant.)

I don't watch TV ... except for maybe a bit of news. There are a few specials I've watched, and in the past I've followed a few fictions. That's about it.

I'm most decidedly *not* a talk show person! *LOL*

May 20, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home