< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Finished...

I have finished another semester with the completion of a final exam.

Today's exam had two essay questions from that horrid book that I had to read.

I will now wait for the posting of my grade(s). *tense*

I hope my "attitude" about that book didn't show through on my final.



My summer semester starts in just a couple of weeks.

I'm tired now.

later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hi TJ. Good luck with your exam results - hope you did well!

May 03, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Enjoy the next few weeks of freedom!
Hope the final results are good, and that the professor doesn't catch on to your lack of love for that horrid book.
:)

May 03, 2006 2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Time for some celebration ice cream? Maybe just a long celebration nap. :P

Congrats on finishing the semester. No way would I want to take another class again. Ever. I still have nightmares where I've forgotten to go to class.

May 03, 2006 5:03 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

congratulations!!!

Enjoy the break while you can!!

May 03, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Sue. I will need prayer on this one. The professor seems to nitpik my test essays to pieces.

If he catches my ire over that book, Pattie, I might be 'done for'.

Shelly, if I had nightmares like that I would probably be checking myself into an asylum! I already have enough anxiety over my schoolwork as it is!

Peggikaye... I'm ALWAYS open to eating ice cream. I don't need an excuse!

But at my age... I think a nap would be more *appropriate*.

later...

May 03, 2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh TJ! I understand where you are!

I'm hoping - hoping - hoping for a top grade for you! You really put a lot of yourself into it.

Please - let us know how you made out, ok?

*CHEERING YOU ON!*

May 04, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

THANKS Moof!

May 05, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home