< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday... Well, Technically Saturday...

I didn't get home from work until after 10:30pm.

I caught up on the blogs.

It would be bad if I were to get in a situation such as the one Moof has gotten into.

;+)


It was really, really busy at work tonight and...

It seems that a lot of folks are wearing their feelings on their sleeves.

My son included.

It is a full moon out there and it is really bright. So bright that you can see the "moonshade" from the trees.


Perhaps folks are suffering from some sort of 'lunar' type of temporary emotional illness.

At least I hope that it's temporary.


Either way... it's late and I need to get to bed.

Folks, it'll all be better in the morning.

later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hope the Full Moon didn't bring any unwelcome visitors....

Hope you feel fully recovered.

May 13, 2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I hope you rested very well last night.

Question for you ... on my Rumblebuffin post you mentioned being past 40,

"And by quite a bit, especially after today"

Was this a particularly bad day that made you feel more than your age ...or did we miss saying Happy Birthday to you??????

hmmm?

May 13, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Things went pretty smooth considering.


Peggikaye...

No, it wasn't a particularly bad day unless you take into consideration that...

I turned 48.

50 - 48 = 2


According to my calculations, I figure that I have about two more years before I can really start partying.

=8+O

later...

May 13, 2006 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t on the 48! :o)

Last fall, I turned 54 ... I think I'm waiting to really start my own partying when I turn 60! *LOL*

Scary thing is - baby, that time accellerates exponentially with every passing year!

*gulp!*

Party while you can! >;o)

May 13, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope it was a very good day!

May 13, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Peggikaye.

May 13, 2006 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home