< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's Late... (I'm tired.)

I did a lot of running around town after the kids got out of school.

(About 60 miles worth.)


Carrie is trying to get donated items from local businesses to sell at a silent auction that the school is having.

It's a fund-raiser/benefit/school anniversary thingy.


Dean Blevins will be the guest speaker.

(All the locals here know him.)


I also dropped by the university and I picked up another textbook for one of my classes for this next semester.

(The bookstore is still missing a CD that I need for one of my classes.)


Anyway...

I barely got my blogging friend's blogs read this evening.

(Dang. That's a mouthful.)


I've had quite a few ultrasounds already this week.


And I have a full day tomorrow.


(later...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like your new vehicle is getting a good run around!

May 11, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yes, it is.

And it is running really well too.

I'm really happy with it.

later...

May 11, 2006 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you about visiting blogs. I'm trying to catch up after about 2 days of doing almost no blogruns, and longer than that of getting my bloglines down to 0.

When I started doing my blogruns tonight at about 5 PM or so, I had about 325 unread posts. Bloglines says I'm down to 72.

I may have to get the rest read in the morning ... *pant pant!*

;o)

May 12, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Moof.

Good to "hear" from you.

I know that you don't have anything else to do but blog and read others blogs...

Try to take it easy and don't wear yourself out.

later...

May 12, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home