< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's Tomorrow...


I was at school all day today.

I came home and started working on a paper that I have to get completed by tomorrow.

I was called in to work this evening.

Got home after 10:30.

I've been working on my paper some more and I now find that I must go to bed.


Part of the reason why I'm still up is that I got all caught up in some extra-curricular research.

Just before I was called in to work I had discovered a factual error in my textbook.


Very interesting.


I have never found a mistake in a textbook before. Well, other than a typo here or there.

I was wanting to make sure that I was right.

And I am.

So... now what?


Well, I decided to incorporate my finding into my paper.


Now I wonder what is going to happen.

What will my professor do?

What will he say?

Will this affect my grade?


It is making me a little anxious, but I have committed myself to revealing this error in my work, and not as a passing comment.


We'll see what happens.


Gee... I hope I don't get kicked out of the honor society now.


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Kicked out? No way, you deserve an A* for going beyond the call of duty! Let's hope Prof agrees....

May 21, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

How cool is that!

I hope your Sunday was plenty restful!

May 21, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Me too Sue!

May 21, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I haven't decided if it is cool or not yet. I guess it is, in a way.

When I was a kid I always dreamed of being able to tell the 'higher ups' that they were wrong...

but now, I kind of have mixed feelings about it all.

Weird huh?

later...

May 21, 2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

not weird ... I understand.

I think I fixed the picture on my blog.

May 21, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I think it's fascinating that you found an error. I'm interested to hear how it is received. Is that the same paper you wrote about in the post where it will be 40% of your grade?

May 22, 2006 5:45 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

No Pattie, it is isn't.

I'll let you know what he says... if anything.

later...

May 22, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Well guys... The instructor didn't say anything at all about my discovery.

But he did give me an "A".

So I guess everything's 'kosher'?

later...

June 03, 2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home