< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday is Over...

I got one paper turned in.

Started another project for another class.


The pressure is *on* since it will be worth 40% of my entire grade.

That's a lot, don't you think?


I did a lot of research on it.

Pulled together a lot of materials for it too.


I mowed the yard.

hmmm...


I guess that's about it.

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

40% does seem like alot. Although, in some of my nursing classes, sometimes one project was the entire grade.

May 22, 2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

You sound like you work very hard - no wonder you forgot your lunch! We need to cut our grass but it just hasn't been dry for long enough ....

May 22, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thankfully I haven't had my entire grade hinge on such a project.

But I could see, in something like nursing, that a practical application would receive such attention.

I really shouldn't complain huh?

later...

May 22, 2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40% .... ouch!

That does seem like a lot.

Methinks I'd best stop complaining about they way they break up some of my grades ... *eep!*

GOOD LUCK!

May 23, 2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home