< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What a Day...

I worked much later than I should have today.

It couldn't be avoided.

A lot of sick patients...

Which means a lot of imaging for me.


Ultrasound and radiographs.


I don't watch much television.

Don't really care to either.


And it does take a bit of energy to do it anyway.

Energy that I don't have to spare.


Even if I wanted to.


And right now...

I don't even have enough energy to watch the paint peel.


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Wow, no energy to even watch paint peel?
I hope you get some rest!

June 01, 2006 4:57 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I don't know how you guys read those ultrasounds! I had one today. A renal one. They just look like a blob of blech to me. with weird sounds when they turn the dopplar on.

My kidney's make funny sounds with the blood rushing through them. I figured it would sound more like the heart beat.

I can't imagine trying to learn to actually focus on that and understand what you're seeing.

I do hope you got plenty of rest!

June 01, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yes Pattie...

I'm just exhausted.

Super busy again today too.


It takes a lot of practice Peggikaye. I hope that your ultrasound results are good.

later...

June 01, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

LOL - at least you can find humour in your exhaustion! Have a good rest...

June 01, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Sue.

June 01, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

I LOVE the photo!! You are funny!

Hope you get rest!

June 01, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Glad you liked the photo!

And thanks for stopping by!

later...

June 01, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home