< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yes, it was Thursday, May 11, 2006...

I have some good news.

The van that has the wheelchair lift has found a new home and a new owner.

I have inside information that it was being delivered today.

The van is going to a lady who has had one of her legs amputated. She also has other debilitating medical conditions which really restricts her mobility. She really needed that van and I am so glad that she is getting it.



I received an e-mail from another source today concerning some funding that the Salvation Army has left over for gas bills. The money that is earmarked for this purpose must be used within the next couple of weeks.

If you need help with your heating bill, or know someone who does, please have them contact Tori at 405.254.1151.

Anyone who is requesting help must meet the Salvation Army's guidelines and it is for residents who live within the Oklahoma City area.


I hope that everyone is still having a good week.

I'm still working on mine.


later...


Deuteronomy 2:7 (NIV)

7 The LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast desert. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

TJ, when I read your blogs I am filled with warmth, you are such a kind and caring person!

May 12, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

How kind of you to say that Sue.

Thanks.

Are you sure you have read my political rantings though?

=8+O

later...

May 12, 2006 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home