< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hey...

I was on the road for seven hours today and then ended up at work.

So, I am tired.

Again.

The kids are at Nana and Pa's for a couple of weeks of good fun with their grandparents.

Out in the country where we love to be.


Here's a link to a blog post by the the journalist, Terry Mattingly, who wrote the article I referenced on the movie "Facing the Giants".


You guys have a great Sunday.

later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

So you have a quiet couple of weeks coming up without the kids...?

I have a quiet Sunday lined up... England are playing this afternoon at 4.00 pm.

Have a nice day!

June 25, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

You have a wonderful Sunday, too! I am thinking without the kids, maybe there might be a little relaxation for you? :)

June 25, 2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue and Pattie...

Quiet. Yes.

Busy. Most definitely.

Relaxation?

Only if I get these final papers completed!

later...

June 25, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home