< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tired...

Well...

I did it again.

I got really sleepy and tired while I was reading my text.


I think I slept for three hours?


Anyway... it's time for bed.


Today was the first day of summer.

Now the days will be getting shorter.


I like being outside and I enjoy the longer days of sunlight.


I really don't like having less daylight hours.

Especially since it seems that I sleep through most of them.


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

I kind of get sad thinking that the days get shorter. I look forward to December when we reverse and start to get longer.
Love these warm summer days.
Ciao

June 21, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

This year is flying by ... I love the light sunny evenings ... can't believe we're half way through the year already.

June 21, 2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Linda in Norman said...

hey tj keep that kind of stuff to yourself hehehehe. not only are the days getting shorter but it's that much closer to tax time again, and you know how much fun that is.

June 22, 2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yes Sicilian... I agree.

The years seem to get shorter and shorter Sue!

I was really proud of you this year Linda. You didn't procrastinate!

later...

June 22, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger wolfbaby said...

I look forward to tax time cause it means refund time !!!! which means fix the house time LOL.... Im twisted I know *sigh* I like fall it is one of my fav seasons of the year... Im looking forward to it!!! Course I always fall back on the im twisted thing:)

June 22, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

That's good that you get a refund and are able to put it to such good use!

I don't think being happy about getting money is twisted at all.

Now the fall thing...

later...

June 22, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Moof said...

TJ ... I wasn't really thinking about that until you mentioned it. Now I'm depressed again ... *LOL*

Maybe we should all move closer to the equator ... ?

*sigh*

June 22, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

*Sorry* Moof.

Closer to the equator...

I could go for that.

later...

June 22, 2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home