< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tired...

Well...

I did it again.

I got really sleepy and tired while I was reading my text.


I think I slept for three hours?


Anyway... it's time for bed.


Today was the first day of summer.

Now the days will be getting shorter.


I like being outside and I enjoy the longer days of sunlight.


I really don't like having less daylight hours.

Especially since it seems that I sleep through most of them.


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

I kind of get sad thinking that the days get shorter. I look forward to December when we reverse and start to get longer.
Love these warm summer days.
Ciao

June 21, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

This year is flying by ... I love the light sunny evenings ... can't believe we're half way through the year already.

June 21, 2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yes Sicilian... I agree.

The years seem to get shorter and shorter Sue!

I was really proud of you this year Linda. You didn't procrastinate!

later...

June 22, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger shade said...

I look forward to tax time cause it means refund time !!!! which means fix the house time LOL.... Im twisted I know *sigh* I like fall it is one of my fav seasons of the year... Im looking forward to it!!! Course I always fall back on the im twisted thing:)

June 22, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

That's good that you get a refund and are able to put it to such good use!

I don't think being happy about getting money is twisted at all.

Now the fall thing...

later...

June 22, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Moof said...

TJ ... I wasn't really thinking about that until you mentioned it. Now I'm depressed again ... *LOL*

Maybe we should all move closer to the equator ... ?

*sigh*

June 22, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

*Sorry* Moof.

Closer to the equator...

I could go for that.

later...

June 22, 2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home