< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Tomorrow...










Has He not made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part?


Will he not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire? II Samuel 23:5 (NIV)




Tomorrow I will awake to the calm crisp cool morning.

I will speak to my Lord...

I will praise Him for my blessings.

I will present to Him my petitions.


I will face the day with courage and will be strengthened by His Mercy.

At midday I will seek Him.

I will seek refuge from the fury of the day.


In the evening, I will wrap myself in the blanket of His love.

I will rest in the comfort of His arms.


I will sleep...

And be renewed.


later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

ahhh, beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful start to my day.

I woke up with the song Better is One day on my mind.

"how lovely is your dwelling place, oh Lord allmighty ..."

June 03, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

I love that song.

later...

June 03, 2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home