< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day 2006...

I hope that everyone had a great day.

For those of you who had to work...

Know that I was thinking of you.

And I am thankful for your perserverance.


Shelly had a great day at the Edmond parade with her two German Shepherd dogs.

She has trained them to pull a wagon in tandem and has put in a lot of work and preparation.



The really neat thing about it all is that she was even allowed to be in the Edmond parade.

It's quite prestigious you know.

Congratulations Shelly for a job well done!


I am glad, and so very proud, to be an American.



later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Sounds like it was a great place to be!

July 04, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Those two dogs are so precious.

I remember that Whitney Houston rendition of "The National Anthem". I think it was perhaps the best one I have heard. I still get goose bumps when I hear it. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, TJ!

July 05, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

I didn't get to see it, but it is supposed to be "the" parade to go to.

Hey Pattie...

I like Whitney Houston's voice too. I had a good Fourth. It was quiet. I went to work for a few hours too.

later...

July 05, 2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how cute;)
Glad you had a good 4th!!!

July 05, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

They 'are' cute aren't they. You can just see the concentration on their faces while they are doing their *job*.

later...

July 05, 2006 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blush* Thanks for the props, TJ. My girls and I had a terrific time and I was so proud of the awesome job they did. :)

July 06, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Shelly...

You're welcome!

You deserve it!

later...

July 06, 2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home