< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Later...

What I really would like to have Sue, is an automatic sprinkler system for my yard and flower beds.

But God has been Good and has done a better job of watering my yard this week than I could have ever done with my 150 yards of water hoses.


And yes, I did try to get on the show "Survivor". The kids and I stood in line for several hours for our turn at an audition when they came to Oklahoma City.

It was not too long after my surgery and I knew that I wasn't physically fit to go on such an adventure.

It was something that I did for the kids.

I did it to show them that I was going to be ok, and that everything was going to be alright.



The kids and I used to watch that show faithfully. Before I started going to school that is.

We would like to be on Survivor together. In fact, I told the producer that they should develop a Family Survivor series just so that we could be on the show together.


And yes Pattie...

We're going on a trip.

A most wonderful adventure!

Something that we have never ever done before.


Dr. A got really, really close at guessing too.


We're leaving for Hawaii tomorrow.


We'll be gone for eight days.


And we're really excited!


This is a most wonderful blessing, and we are so thankful for the opportunity.

I'm sorry that you can't go Wolfbaby.


I don't know how or what to pack as we usually only go see Nana and Pa, or go on an occasional camping trip.


So I think I might have packed too much!



I'm so glad that I am a member of Blogger's Anonymous.


It will help me to vacation guilt-free as I post from the island paradise!


Maybe the Blogger's Anonymous meeting could be held in Hawaii??


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Oh TJ, this is fantastic news!!! I bet you are excited.... WOW.

Have a spectacularly amazing time and we expect to hear and see all about it. I only know of Hawai from the old Hawai 5 O (you know the programme?) so would love to hear more of it first hand!

Have a super holiday!

Sue

PS. Oh, a sprinkler system, yes, that would be so useful.

July 14, 2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

Oh have fun in the sun . . . it will be maaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeeeloooooooooussssss darling. . .
I hear the Maui onion rings are to die for . . . . have some for me.
Ciao

July 14, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

BA at the beach - part deux. That would be fun. I'll wake up the gang. I think they're still at NeoNurseChic's place playing volleyball.

July 14, 2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

I remember that show! And I'm like you, that's all I know about Hawaii!

Hey Sicilian...

I love onion rings! I'll try to make a concerted effort to get some while I'm there.

Hey Dr. A...

I hope everyone's not too sore and sunburned to enjoy it.

later...

July 14, 2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

ohohhhhh how fun!!!! Enjoy it!

July 14, 2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news TJ...

Please take some pics...

and if i can ask you an odd favor..
grab me some sand/shells and ocean water..
I honestly collect that stuff...
So far I have collected sand from.. Italy, south caralina, florida, washington

I know im weird but i love my collection and dreaminng about going to see all those beaches..I'll pay for postage...

i fantasize about going to each of those places.. so far i was able to do washington and florida on my own:) One lady got some for me when i told her about my odd collection.. she didn't even laugh wasn't that nice;) I couldn't believe she did that I didn't ask just told her bout my odd collection...

Have a wonderful time on your vacation and don't forget the pics of the ocean!!!

July 14, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Hawaii! I have never been, but I hear it is beautiful!!! I wish you all the best for a safe, happy, and FUN trip! Take lots of pics, enjoy long walks on the beach, and most of all, find some time to relax. I can't wait to hear all about it.

July 15, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys!

You cannot imagine being on the beach here.

The ocean speaks with such a loud voice!

I'll be checking back with you guys...

later...

July 15, 2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home