< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Long Day...

I have had a bit of a long day.

It's time to feed the dogs and call it a night.

Have you ever been too tired to eat?

I have.


You know...

Sometimes I wish there was such a thing as "people kibble".


It would be great.

You could buy a bag of People Chow and you wouldn't have to worry about what you were going to eat for dinner.

Heck...

You wouldn't have to cook either!


And if you wanted to switch it up a bit you could always add water to your kibble and try to create some 'gravy'.

Even better...

You could add milk and eat it like cereal!


And you know, I bet it would be a lot cheaper to eat People Chow too.


Oh, how I wish I had a bowl of People Chow right about now...


Gee whiz...

I've got to get some sleep.

later...

11 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

Grape nuts with honey is great people chow. . . . if you don't have milk . . . . stir in a little yogurt.
Ciao

July 06, 2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

lol ... I was just going to say ... Grape Nuts! For the gravy texture, Grape Nuts with Yogurt.

July 06, 2006 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ROFL!* TJ ... that was too cute!

At one time, for me, People Kibble would have equaled Cheetos and a beer!

Now I just grab another cup of coffee and try to ignore my stomach as it grumbles and works on my backbone ... ;o)

July 06, 2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sicilian...

I like Grape Nuts... I just haven't bought any in a looong time. I need to remember to get me some.

Hey Peggikaye...

Somehow calling yogurt 'gravy' is unappetizing to me. I don't really know why either.

Hey Moof...

Cheetos?? I love Cheetos, but not with beer.

I would rather have some of those chips and salsa that you had the other day instead!

later...

July 06, 2006 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...

I find I pick up the weirdest food when I go to the grocery store hungry too... things I'd never think to actually *cook* nevermind eat.. :P

July 06, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Oakman said...

My Kibbles of choice is nuts. Always have 'em around.

Good with beer, but makes lousy gravy.

July 06, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Shelly...

I know what you mean. By the time you get home you go... yeecch...

Hey Mike...

I agree. Nuts make great butter, but horrible gravy.

later...

July 06, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ,
You are so funny! You know, you just may be onto something here...People kibble? I suppose it could work. You could have different flavors, too! If you did a chocolate people kibble dessert, I just might buy it!!! :)

July 07, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

An expanded product line...

hmmm...

I'll see what I can do.

later...

July 07, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wendy...

mmmm...

I like those too!

later...

July 07, 2006 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I could deal with that;)

July 09, 2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home