< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Not Too Good Right About Now...

I'm sick.

I'm running a low-grade fever (100.2F) and I have some kind of 'bad head cold'.

I don't feel good at all.


Stuffed up head, sneezing, burning/watery eyes, aching, coughing...

You know the drill.


Also...

My water heater decided to give up the ghost.


So...

I'm sick and I don't have any hot water in the house.


I feel so bad right now that I really don't care either.


Sorry for the downer post.

I try really hard to not complain, and I usually don't tell people when I'm not feeling good or having a hard time physically.


Maybe I'll feel a lot better...

later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

*hugs* hot tea (you do have a microwave don't you?) ... and prayers for a quick feel better!!! Nothing's worse than a summer cold!!!

July 24, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh, poor you TJ. Hope you start feeling a lot better soon! It's bad enough coming back from such a lovely holiday experience but to feel ill as well, that just aint fair!

July 25, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Treatment: Get on a plane and fly straight back to Hawaii!

:)

Seriously, I am so sorry you are feeling poorly, and have no hot water to boot. Why does everything have to happen at once? Just one of those events alone is enough :(

Feel better soon

July 25, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

Thanks for the prayers.

I have a microwave, and I'm big on the hot tea stuff. But I think I'll just set my cup of water with a tea bag in it on the sidewalk and save some electricity.


Hey Sue...

No, it doesn't seem fair at all does it?!


Hey Pattie...

Go back to Hawaii? That's a great idea!

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

I'm not running a fever right now, but I am very, very miserable.

later...

July 25, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

"I'm not running a fever right now, but I am very, very miserable."

Ah well, that's called the Holiday Blues!

July 26, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Ship me outa here then!

*laugh*

later...

July 26, 2006 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ ... I wish I was close enough by, I'd come over and help you out until you feel better. I hope that the business with your hot water heater is minor ... could it be a blown fuse or popped breaker?

Get as much rest as you can, and just let everything go!

I'm hoping you get better really quickly ...

July 28, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Moof...

The hot water heater is old and has a terminal illness.

*fact of life*

later...

July 29, 2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home