< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rolling With the Flow...

We're getting some really nice rain right now.

I know that some folks have gotten some hail and wind damage, but hopefully it hasn't been too much.

There's a lot of lightning too.


Right now...

I'm really happy to have the rain.

I'm enjoying the thunder and lightning and I just can't seem to stay in the house.

I love watching it so.

What a blessing it is.


I am going in to work to do an ultrasound here in a few minutes.


My neighbor Sue sent me another e-mail about her house painting project and to let me know that she was putting up some shutters too.

Sue also apologized for not letting me know about painting her house:

Sorry I didn't inform you that I was getting it painted before I had it done and if the grey and white would be ok.


That was nice of her.

Apology accepted.

But my neighbor Sue had to put a little zinger in the last line of her e-mail:

Hope you had a good trip and I'm glad your back safe.

Oh, by the way, you didn't inform me that you were going Hmmmph.....



*ouch*

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Ouch is right...

You know, I share your love for electrical storms. I love to watch them,too. I would love to be outside during one..if only it were safe.

July 11, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I'm fortunate to have a breezeway where I can sit in my lawn chair and watch the 'goins ons' in my back yard rain or shine.

Hope you are getting your house pulled together ok and are finally getting settled in.

later...

July 11, 2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL ohh my goodness... Sounds like you have an interesting relationship with your neighbor!!!

Storms hurt but they are beatiful to watch!!!

July 11, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

Sue is a great neighbor! We have a lot of fun with each other.

later...

July 11, 2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home