< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today's Goals...


Each day I have a list of things to get accomplished.


Of course, throughout the day there are interruptions of various types that try to interfere with the completion of my goals.


Whether it is an uncooperative patient, or just the lack of available time, there seems to be many things that come my way that try to torpedo my list.

Torpedoes are things that keep you from your goal and ultimately...

Keeps you from that feeling of accomplishment that always makes you feel good at the end of the day.


No matter what...

We all continue on...

By putting one foot in front of the other.


Today my number one goal was to live to see tomorrow.


I'll let you know if I made it...

later...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

One foot in front of the other....

Hope you made it through the day :)

July 07, 2006 4:02 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

LOL - Sometimes it feels like one step forward, two steps back .....

July 07, 2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I made it and it's Friday!


Hey Sue...

It does seem like that sometimes. It's really annoying too.

;+ )

later...

July 07, 2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I am one of those people that is very goal oriented and find myself getting irritated with people or things that interrupt my goals. I have to keep it in check because in my job I have to be understanding. Anyway, nice blog. It is nice to see others from Oklahoma.
Paul

July 07, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Paul...

Understanding?

Maybe that's something I should try.

=8+D

later...

July 07, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home