< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

We're Back Home...



After flying all night and most of the day, we are back home.

We took the scenic route to the airport. The plane wasn't scheduled to leave until after 10pm Friday night (Honolulu time).



Trying to make lasting impressions upon our memories...



We landed on the tarmac in Oklahoma City at almost 3:30 Saturday afternoon (CST).

We're duly tired from our plane trip and need to go to bed.

There's a five hour time difference between Oklahoma and Hawai'i.


It will take us a little while to adjust.

Thank goodness the Lord answered everyone's prayers concerning the temperatures here.


It seems that a cool front has come through the state, giving the residents much needed relief from the heat wave.


Thanks for sharing our time in Hawai'i with us.

It was a most wonderful trip and something that we'll never forget.


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Glad you made it home, glad you missed the awful heat.

Thank YOU for being so diligent in sharing your week with us! That was so kind of you!!! (or was it a BA thing??? hmmm ;) ) I so enjoyed the pictures and the BA meeting from Hawaii!!

July 23, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

or was it a BA thing???

(*smile*)


As I have stated before Peggikaye, I'm not a blogaholic.

I have endeavored to immerse myself into the blogging culture so that I may better understand the **condition**; in so much that I may assist those who need assisting.

*wink*

later...

July 23, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I'm right with ya sister! Not a Blogaholic, I completely enjoy bloggging! I, too, feel it is my duty to be fully emersed in the blgging culture ... you never know when we might be needed!

July 23, 2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ: Glad you are back in the mainland. It sounds like you had a fabulous trip. Thanks for sharing it with us. I really looked forward to reading your posts. Now, get some sleep...jet lag is No FUN! :)

July 23, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I'm pretty sure I already commented here but at the risk of repeating myself, welcome back! Enjoyed reading and looking at your pics of Hawaii.

Sue

July 24, 2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home TJ!!! :o)

So glad to hear, also, that you are not a blogaholic like the rest of us ... 0.o

You must be monitoring the meetings for the sake of science ... *cough!*

Annnnyway ... I'm grateful that you shared all of that with us, in spite of your lack of addiction!

*whistles innocently*

July 24, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Yep Peggikaye...

I'm here to help those who are in need!


Hey Pattie...

I'm glad you enjoyed the posts, and yes, I am extremely tired. Plus, I seem to have picked up a summer cold. *yeccch*


Hey Sue...

New picture! I like it. And thanks for the home welcoming.


Hey Moof...

As you can tell, by several of my previous entries, I am a true lover of science. And I truly believe that I can make a difference from within the blogging community.

*smile*

later...

July 24, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thank you so much.

We feel extremely blessed.

later...

July 24, 2006 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home