< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH...

I have been horribly frustrated with this week's assignments for one of my classes.

It has literally taken me away from some of my more enjoyable endeavors such as reading your blogs and...

Monitoring my SiteMeter.


Now it's late and I've got to get to bed.


After a few e-mailed inquiries with the professor, I have come to the conclusion (once again) that not everyone is quite as plain spoken as I am.


For example:

If you say that you need 20 program design and project management issues, with details and recommendations...

And you also state in the syllabus' instructions...

"[...]These issues must be from your own business experiences or observations.[...]

Then I am going to take you at your word.


Well, let me tell you...

I do not have these "types" of experiences where I work.

Much less TWENTY OF THEM!


After a few e-mailed inquiries, I find that the professor isn't giving a "literal" translation of his syllabus.


Folks...

I live in a black in white world.

I think in black and white...

I view things as right, or wrong. (ie: BLACK AND WHITE)

And I literally work with black and white images.


Guys...

I've talked about my little idiosyncracy before.



So I need you folks to...

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

ahem...

Thank you.



later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I soooo feel your pain on this one... there are some teachres where it has taken a phone conversatino to straigten me out lol.. but you read that huh;)...good luck!! cause like it takes that and persistence to get them to understand.. we need them to say what they mean and mean what they say just like you said!!!
Go...T.J.

August 24, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I remember your recent difficulties Wolfbaby.

It gets sooo frustrating sometimes.

later...

August 25, 2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

*hugs* is 20 examples of anything really necessary?

August 27, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home