< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Here's Something Interesting...


I ran across this flickrInspector thingy.

It can locate the photos that you have placed on your flickr account on other websites.

I didn't know that someone had blogged a photo of mine.

And I also didn't know that my photos had made the "Most Interesting" list more than once.


It takes a while to load, but it does bring all the searches for your photographs together in one place.


According to this online tool, no one has used any of my photos yet without using the flickr link.

That's nice that they're giving me credit for my pictures.

later...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Thanks TJ for finding this and sharing. It looks very interesting - just off to try it out!

Sue

August 17, 2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I still haven't ventured out to the whole flickr thing. That is pretty interesting, though that you can see if people are using your photos. Is that ok as long as they ask for your permission? Is it something you could charge people for?

August 17, 2006 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmnmm i havn't used flicker... maybe i should start...

August 17, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I had commented here earlier but...

Blogger ate it.


Let me know Sue what you find out.


Pattie, I think you would enjoy Flickr. There's a "copyright" that comes with posting your photos with them. I do know that people do get paid for the use of their photographs, but I think it is limited mostly to professional/free lance photographers?

I think most people use photos much in the same way that we use news articles, etc., as 'commons/educational' type of thing.


Wolfbaby, I know you take a lot of pictures. I'm sure you would like it.

later...

August 17, 2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home