< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Late...

I had a late day at work.

So I am home now.

Visited everyone's blogs...

Now I can go to bed.


I can sleep peacefully, satisfied that everyone seems to be doing ok...

Secure in the knowledge that Sicilian's cat is in the next state.


By the way, Paul...

I haven't been able to post a comment for a while because the "sign in page" doesn't show up.

later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Sweet dreams TJ. Have a good weekend!

August 26, 2006 2:51 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Sleep well! :)

August 26, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Hi TJ,
Thanks for stopping by my blog last night even though you were beat! Hope you have a great weekend.
Lea

August 26, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks guys...

I slept until 10:45 this morning.

On to cracking the school books.

later...

August 26, 2006 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

glad your feelin better!!! Have a great weekend:)

August 26, 2006 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good night!
I recently lost my pet cat, and I still cry a lot, so many years of companionship and now she is gone...miss her so much...it hurts
Sorry to comment on your post like an invasion of tears but you really seem an animal lover and I thought you would understand. Thanks,
Regards!

August 26, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Wolfbaby!

Hey Angela...

Your comments are welcomed!

I'm sorry about your cat. It seems that sometimes our pets are the only ones who truly understand us.

later...

August 26, 2006 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home