< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just a Couple of Things to Say...

We had a meeting at school tonight.

So it was a long day for me.


I need to go to bed, but you guys know me.

When I have something to say, well...

I just can't seem to keep my mouth shut.


I have to make a comment about this guy John Mark Karr.

The guy who has ~suddenly~ come forward confessing that he was JonBenet Ramsey's murderer.


There is plenty of evidence that this guy is a scumbag.

A scumbag with prior convictions.


So why did this guy come forward after TEN years to confess to this heinous crime?

1. He couldn't sleep at night?

2. He "got religion"?

3. He felt remorse?

4. He could know longer bear the burden of guilt alone?

5. He was compelled to pay his debt to society.



I believe that he came forward because he is a coward.

From what I heard on my car radio, he faces sexual charges overseas...

He's also looking at a court system that is nothing like anyone here in the United States would ever want to experience.

In light of the fact that he could be mercilessly tortured, and perhaps killed...

I believe that he contacted the authorities here in the United States so that he would have a "safe place" to retreat to.

I think we can safely presume that John Karr was in Thailand for the "sex business" that is rampant there.

But, even at that, there must be some sort of line that you can cross...

Even in Bangkok.

He must be a really big scumbag.


I don't know exactly what kind of punishments they hand out in Thailand, but I bet you don't end up in an air conditioned cell with three squares a day and cable television.


So Karr tells a great story...

Gets a free airplane ticket back to the United States...

Enjoys a little notoriety...

After a while the authorities will realize that there isn't enough evidence to back up his story...

As a result, he is able to stave off the Thailand officials, for who knows how long, and avoid the real punishment that he so justly deserves.

And if he isn't shipped back to face his charges over there...

You had better believe that I'm writing a letter.


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

TJ. . . I was so glad when I heard there was a confession. . . now. . . it appears. . . that as scummy as he is. . . that maybe be stretching the truth. . . imagine that a sex offender and a liar. . . I am waiting to see what the obviously sick man says and does when he gets here.
Thank God they got him away from that school.
Ciao

August 18, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

TJ; Read this and went off to read up on this scumbag. Don't know enough about this crime but from the little I have just read, there probably won't be enough evidence to prove him guilty - you're quite right, he probably confessed just to get out of Thailand.

Sue

August 18, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Well, without knowing all the facts, there has been quite a bit of speculation as to whether he was the killer or not. I hope the police have much more on him than they are disclosing (DNA match, etc)
I say if it is discovered that he is lying, send him back to Thailand where he can suffer the fate that is due. Or if he truly is responsible for murdering that poor child, let her Daddy have 5 minutes alone with him in a room....no witnesses.

August 18, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sicilian...

I agree. What are the chances? I just can't imagine that he could possibly be a liar too.


Hey Sue...

I haven't had time to research any of Thailand's, or adjoining countries, laws and penal system. But I can 'imagine' what they could consist of. I don't think anybody, anywhere, wants to get caught doing something illegal *over there*. Even child molesters and murderers.


Hey Pattie...

I agree. We're waaay too nice here in the states.


I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to you guys' blogs. I have been really tied up. I got in from work at 2am this morning.

I have an ultrasound class all day tomorrow with DVM's from out of town.

So...

I will try to catch up with you...

later...

August 19, 2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should have left him to rot over there... the jerk will probably walk out of the system here and not get sent back... how wring is that.. cripes

August 19, 2006 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quote from your page:

Look into the eyes of a sexually abused child, the window to their soul, and you will see that the light has been extinguished. ~ T.J. Morgan

It hurt. It really hurts. My own child a victim of a paedophile.

May I add to these words, wise though they are...

Look harder, look longer, and you will see that light struggling to return. eventually. Does it ever fully? I don't yet have the answer to that. God, how I wish I did. But I do know, it struggles to return. Constantly.

God bless.

T.

August 29, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I am so sorry for the devastation and extreme hurt that you and your child have suffered.

With God and His healing power, I believe that all can be restored.

I'll pray that it is so.

August 30, 2006 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your own loving kindness goes a long way to proving it can be so.

I thank you. And will not forget our encounter.

God bless.

T.

August 31, 2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home