< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Radiology Grand Rounds Is Up...

Dr. Sumer has posted Radiology Grand Rounds - III.

If you're interested in radiology you should go and check it out.

All of the contributors are in the field of human medicine...

With the exception of one.


Dr. Sumer has accepted and posted my submission to this month's Grand Rounds!


Wow!


Thanks Dr. Sumer!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T.J. I just nominated you for best overall blog at the okie blog awards. :)

August 26, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Great post. Glad the cat is doing better.

August 26, 2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Oh my goodness Shelly!

Thanks!


Thank you Dr. A!

August 26, 2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Sumer Sethi said...

Thanks for the submission.. Regards
Sumer Sethi

August 26, 2006 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work TJ.
Incidentally, Sitemeter says that you are 8850 miles (14244 kilometers) away, making you the furthest reader of my blog.

August 27, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Congratulations TJ! Really well done.

August 27, 2006 4:44 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Scan Man...

Wow! I guess that makes you my furthest reader too!


Thanks Sue!

later...

August 27, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Hey TJ,
I really enjoyed your submission to the rounds post. It makes one feel that the field between human medicine and animals isn't so far apart! :)

August 27, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Pattie...

No, it really isn't that far apart.

It's just a matter of switching species.

;+)

later...

August 27, 2006 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home