< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We Need to Pray...

A commentor posted the following:

"I quote from your page:

Look into the eyes of a sexually abused child, the window to their soul, and you will see that the light has been extinguished. ~ T.J. Morgan

It hurt. It really hurts. My own child a victim of a paedophile.

May I add to these words, wise though they are...

Look harder, look longer, and you will see that light struggling to return. eventually. Does it ever fully? I don't yet have the answer to that. God, how I wish I did. But I do know, it struggles to return. Constantly.

God bless.

T.



It seems that the Lord brings folks my way for many different reasons.

There are those that I can tangibly help.


But I find that there are many others that I cannot.


Sometimes the only help that I can offer is to pray for them.


And pray I will.


Because sometimes...

That's the only thing I can do for myself too.

later...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I can't speak for everyone.. I can speak from my own experiences.. I havn't yet shared my story online.. don't know If I ever will.. but this I can say... the light does return.. and you can have your happily ever after.. I had mine..and if that child has a loveing family and good people to help them heal.. things go even better... that light dosn't die completly.. it's just dimmed for a while..

because we are not always victims..

don't lose hope.. just share your love...thats what the little ones need.. that and patience.. and time.

August 30, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I'm praying for ya!

*hugs*

August 31, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Good words Wolfbaby.

Thanks Peggikaye.

later...

August 31, 2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened upon this blog by peculiar accident. Posted a 'perspective' (and experience), and received a recognition for such, wrapped with words of love and hope. A simple, peculiar accident, as life-changing an experience as my motive and reason for first posting.

Thank you for your kindness and words of encouragement. Your offer of prayers, not just for me or mine, but for our experience, shared by too many others, means more to me than I can express.

I am fortified by them. Emboldened. Humbled. And changed.

God bless.

T.

August 31, 2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home