< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Well...

We got a nice line of thunderstorms through this evening.

A lot of lightning and some strong winds.

And rain...


Thank goodness for the rain.


It almost feels chilly outside right now.

Comparatively speaking that is.

But we've been promised to get back into the 100's again.


I've been working some more on my CafePress stuff this evening.

Marketing.

Got to figure that one out.


The kids start school tomorrow morning.


Neither one of them seem to be too excited about it either.

That's understandable.


I had best get to bed...

Before I fall asleep here at my computer.


And after Friday night...

I don't think that's an impossibility any more.


later...

6 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

The kids aren't excited about going back to school? My kids are...thankfully. I love them and all, but I am ready for them to go back. Do you remember that old commercial for Staples a few years back with the guy dancing in the aisles with a shopping cart to the song "it's the most wonderful time of the year"? Well, now I know what that means!!! :)
Good luck with the marketing for your Cafe Press store.

August 15, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Samuel is excited ... he got his classes today. They don't have AP physiology. They had AP chemistry ...they only had pre AP ...and since Pre AP only weights your grade but doesn't give you college credits, he took on level ... so, he can get the A in the class without it weighting down his grade if he gets a B. (it works against you if you get a B, only for you if you get an A.

However, his Spanish, that was only Pre AP in Union, is AP in Broken Arrow, so he's excited about that. So his ratio of AP and non ap classes doesn't change.

Have a good day ...my gorsh it's humid!!!

August 15, 2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger hates me i typed it out and everything grr..

we had the same system blow through it was great for a few days...

August 15, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Linda...

I'm trying.


Hey Pattie...

I thought that was a funny commercial. Mostly because parents really do feel like that on the inside.


Hey Peggikaye...

Glad you got him enrolled in school. Sounds like things are going well for you guys in that department. Did it rain over there?


Hey Wolfbaby...

Blogger has been most uncooperative with me lately too.

August 15, 2006 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are starting school in the middle of August? wow! Back before I homeschooled mine, school always started just after Labor Day.

Has your area always started school in mid-August? When do they get out for the summer?

August 15, 2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Moof...

My kids get out of school in June. Most of the public schools let out in May.

When I was a kid we didn't have that long of a school year either. We started in September too.

Of course, we didn't have kindergarten either when I started to school.

=8+O

later...

August 16, 2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home