< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Did Anybody Bother to Tell You...



I had Parker snap this picture while we were driving down the road yesterday.

Gas is even cheaper today with some stations posting it at $1.94/gallon.


This is certainly a good sight to see here in our neck of the woods.


I think it is quite interesting that I haven't seen or heard any national coverage about the falling prices at the pumps.

Of course, I have been busy with work and school, so it's possible that I missed the media blitz on it.


It seems just a few months ago, that's all you heard them talk about.

Gas, gas, gas... High, high, high...



I guess that low gas prices aren't newsworthy.

But it certainly is to me.


I wonder why the MSM hasn't bothered to talk about the falling gas prices?


Could it be that it doesn't fit into their political agenda?

Especially so close to the November elections.


Don't worry though.


The mainstream media will invent some kind of catastrophic event that can be used against conservative politicians.

later...

9 Comments:

Blogger Smalltown RN said...

You've been tagged girl.....cheers

September 22, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Yay for lower gas prices! I travel quite a lot and this will certainly help my piggy bank.

September 23, 2006 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i have been seeing it where i live to aint it great!!!! im loving it it now takes less then twenty dollars to fill my gas tank how cool is that..

don't they always find something to harp on and never share the good news.. i have said it before and will say it again.. the media sucks

September 23, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I agree Wolfbaby...

later...

September 24, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

2.09 here! but going down bit by bit.

Amazing.

Last week we went to have dinner, and it was 2.19 when we got done with our house. My sister had given us gift certificates for our favorite pizza place. Since it was a 12 hour building day, we went there. We walked out, and gas was 2.17. (after the day we'd had, it seemed like another blessing plopped in our laps ;) ..)

It is just amazing the way gas prices are ...ahem ....managed.

September 24, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye...

I think that it's weird that your prices are higher than ours.

You're only a couple of hours up the road.

I wonder "what gives"?

later...

September 25, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

You're closer to the capitol building and your media makes more money?

September 25, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Could be...

September 25, 2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prices of gas and other petroleum products are really high in the Northeast ... with winter coming, it's frightening to think about.

We have to begin investing in technology that makes us independent of other countries as a nation ... and on a personal scale, from our own politician's maneuverings.

It won't improve until we make it happen.

October 09, 2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home