< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

From the Archives...

I have been busy with schoolwork all week-end.

I only left home for a short while on Saturday to take my car to be worked on at the dealership and then to do an ultrasound at work.


I never left the house today.

In fact, I'm still in my gown.

I've been here at the computer all day long.

Now it's time for bed...


Dang, this class of mine is not fun.

Not fun at all.


I turned my air conditioner off yesterday...

The weather has turned cool.

Well to me it feels downright chilly!

We had some light rain on Saturday, but not too much.

A little bit of sunshine early in the day today, then it turned cloudy.


It's my understanding that we have a chance for some more rain tomorrow.

And it also looks like we are going to have a hard time hitting the 80's this week. We'll probably stay in the high 70's most of the week.


This evening I ran across this little video that Parker took with our camera a year or so ago.


It's of Timmy the Chihuahua and Oliver the Cat.

They are great friends and have a really good time together.

Parker got this video a little late in their "play"...

So Oliver is wore out and doesn't want to play any more.

Timmy just won't give it up.





Right about now, I feel like Oliver.

later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

You sound all about done in... take it easy, even sitting at the PC is tiring.

Love the video - how great that they get on so well, like brother and sister.

September 04, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

I feel a little done in...

Maybe "overdone".


Even though it's a holiday, we are really busy at work.

Lots of emergencies today.

I'm on my lunch break.

Yeah, I know.

It's 2pm.

But you take what you can get.

later...

September 04, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ:
I tried to comment earlier, but blogger was being naughty...what else is new? Anyway, so you feel like a predator is gnawing away at you? *LOL* Sorry that you are so tired, and that things have been a bit crazy. I hope you are able to rest tonight. Tomorrow is another day...Good Night! :)

September 04, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

If it were a predator of any size it would have been able to make "quick work of me". But as it stands, it almost feels like I need someone to shoot me and put me out of misery!

;+ )

I'm really getting tired of Blogger's antics too.

I hope I rest well tonight too.

Thanks.

later...

September 04, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your class...

I share your pain..

hugs

September 04, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Wolfbaby...

I know you understand.

later...

September 04, 2006 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home