< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

"Fwd:" for You...

Parker sent me a couple of e-mails with YouTube links.

You have to remember that he's 14.


But then again, I found my self amused at these digitalized entertainment spots.


Then later, after some reflection, I realized how close these videos are to my "real life".

How many times do you feel like you're fighting the technology and then discover that it's fighting you back?




And then I got to thinking...

I'm going and going and going...

Only to find that I have ended up in the same exact spot time after time after time...





Here people, for your viewing pleasure...

You will see actual real life examples of my life.



;+ )


later...

8 Comments:

Anonymous wolfbaby said...

thats to funny!!!

September 24, 2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Love the treadmill guys. That's brilliant!

September 24, 2006 3:35 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Great minds think alike... I have the treadmill guys posted on my half-marathon blog!

September 24, 2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

I love the treadmill dance. My friend had sent that one to me as well. It does say something about our life though doesn't.

Hope you have a terrific day.

Cheers

September 24, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Paul L. McCord Jr. said...

LOL. Don't feel bad, my kids spend hours on these videos. It doesn't bother me though because I like technology and new stuff.

September 24, 2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

What's really amazing to me are the ideas that people come up with!

Glad you guys enjoyed them.

later...

September 24, 2006 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Angela Ferreira said...

Funny videos hehehehehe!!!!

September 24, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

I played the treadmill guys without sound and it was hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

September 26, 2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home