< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged... Again.

I was tagged earlier this past week. First by Peggiekaye and then by Mary Anne for a music thingy that I absolutely just couldn't do.

I don't remember the names of songs.

Why?

I don't know.


So then Sue, who I am sure knows my weaknesses and shortcomings, has gone and tagged me for a "Top Three".


Now...

I'm not good at these kinds of things guys.


So if you find that I haven't listed "three" things...

Well...

You'll just have to forgive me and look the other way.


'Cuz I'm doin' the best I can.


Three things that scare me...

I'm a good swimmer, but death by drowning scares me. (It's a suffocation thing.)

My kids not being healthy or happy.

Getting tagged by bloggers.


Three people who make me laugh...

Me...

Myself...

I...


Three things I hate...

Eating beef liver.

Eating beef liver with onions.

Eating chicken liver.


Three things I don't understand...

Why we have to be old(er) before we learn how to enjoy life.

Why I am so stubborn.

Why people forward bad forwarded e-mails.


Three things I want to do before I die...

I want to see the redwood trees.

I want to go to Australia.

I want to be able to go to a beach any time I want.


Three things I can do...

I am slightly mechanical and can change out an alternator, starter, water pump, belts, hoses, radiator, solenoid, and various other things on some (and older) cars and pick-ups.

I can farm, raise livestock, and garden.

I can do anything I make my mind up to do.


Three things to describe my personality...

Strong-willed.

I see things as black and white, right and wrong.

Faithful.


Three things I can't do...

Fly the space shuttle.

Lie.

Walk on water.


Three things I think you should listen to....

God.

The Holy Spirit.

The Bible.


Three things I would like to learn...

I'm open to most anything.


Three favorite foods...

Fried Food(s).

Cookies and Milk.

Ice Cream.


Three beverages I drink regularly...

Coffee.

Water.

A soda pop every couple of days or so. (Orange Crush in a bottle is my favorite.)


Three shows I watched as a kid...

The Lone Ranger.

Bonanza.

Star Trek.


Three people I tag...

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.




later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Great responses to "3" things. I to wonder why it is that we don't understand life or start to get it's meaning until we are older. That is if we ever get it at all.

Hey you can come and work on my mustang anyday girl.

Hope you have a fantastic day.

Cheers

September 28, 2006 5:44 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

You crack me up ... I love you answers.

You are quite a handy lady!

September 28, 2006 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your funny.. i like what you said..

September 28, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Cheers TJ, for playing along! Some great answers - I also watched (and still do) Star Trek and Bonanza and HATE liver, along with kidneys and any kind of offal!

Thanks.

Sue

September 29, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

You're welcome. It was a "fun one".

;+ )

I ~luv~ Star Trek!

later...

September 29, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tag ... and GREAT answers, TJ!

You shouldn't be scared of being tagged - you always have such good answers!

And by the way ... I get the impression that you don't like liver? >;o)

October 09, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Moof...

I ~really~ don't like liver!

later...

October 09, 2006 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sung to the tune "Moon River"

"Chopped Liver!
Onions on the side ...
My social life has died ...
For you ... "

>;o)

October 10, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home