< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Little Point and Shoot Camera...


I'm beginning to get "hooked" on this photography thing.

I didn't realize how much I would enjoy taking pictures until my kids gave me this little $100 camera 2 1/2 years ago.




I never could justify spending the money on film and the developing of film. But with this digital camera, I can take photographs for virtually nothing.

Save the cost of a couple of rechargeable batteries...

As time goes on, I am beginning to really enjoy photography.


I like trying to capture the images that my eyes see...


It's like seeing patterns in the clouds.

I see things and I want to capture it so that everyone else can see it too.



So these are some more of the latest pictures that I have taken for my little online store.


There will be a few more pictures to come from my latest "photo shoot"...

later...

;+ )

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. It's funny you should mention about taking pictures. I just ordered myself a new camera, as I always see things I want to share and never seem to have a camera. So I used my airmiles and ordered myself a digital camera 6 mega pixel with 12x zoom can hardly wait to get it.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Cheers

October 01, 2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Wow! You'll have great fun with it I'm sure!

It sounds really nice.

My camera is a 2.0 mega pixel Fujifilm FinePix A205.

This new "interest" of mine has gotten me to 'pining' for a nicer camera. At least for more mega pixels.

But that "ain't gonna happen" any time soon!

;+ )

Thanks for stopping by!

later...

October 01, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I know what you mean .... I'm now wanting a much better camera with a lens that can zoom in much more than ours, etc....... As you say, that aint gonna happen!

Anyways, we're having fun with what we got!

October 01, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

I like your pics. I've been tinkering with my digital camera as well. How did you get your blog name on the picture? Photoshop?

October 01, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Have you priced any of the cameras and lens? Do you think they're kind of "pricey"?


Hey Dr. A...

I don't have Photoshop. I'm still using Windows 98 as my OS.

So... I do have a little program that a friend of mine gave to me. It has a text box where you can add any text that you type in it to the photo. That's how I did it.

October 01, 2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home