< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Timmy the Chihuahua is at it Again...


I've been working on a couple of projects here at the house.


And of course, what good is a project if you are doing it all by yourself?


As you can see, I have captured Timmy the Chihuahua once again on "film".

And I will be adding these pictures to my online store.






Timmy loves people and adores children.







Timmy has the fastest tongue in the west, and if you get too close...







He'll land you a great big "wet one" right on your face!







He is really a sweet little dog.

later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

These are soooo cute... He's a natural!

September 30, 2006 2:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOL just too cute!! Love the little glasses...

September 30, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

How do you keep him still? He's just precious...I can see his personality.

September 30, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

He does seem to have taken to this a bit.


Hey Sarah...

Glad you like the glasses. Linda in Norman e-mailed me saying that she didn't care for the glasses and that I should take the poor little guy in for Lasik surgery.


Hey Lea...

I don't really do anything to keep him still. Well, if you don't count the 1/2 tube of super glue that I put on his butt.

(just kidding)

later...

September 30, 2006 8:19 PM  
Anonymous wolfbaby said...

Ha and you think I stay busy LOL... Those are adorable pics!!! He is so cute.. have a good one.

September 30, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Wolfbaby!

October 01, 2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home