< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What I've Been Up To...



I spent some time thinking about Christmas cards and designs.

I went through all of my photographs and realized that I really didn't have anything that would be suitable for a Christmas card.

And I wanted to have at least one nice Christmas card to sell in my online store.

So...

In between the kids, school, homework assignments, and work...

I took some time to do some thinking.



And I came up with this idea.

Something that I did when I was a kid.

And yes...

When the animals saw me coming, some of them would actually run and hide.

*smile*



I decided to dress my dog up for Christmas.




Here's Timmy the Chihuahua, all dressed up and ready to brighten up the front of my Christmas cards.

Isn't he cute?

I just love him in eyeglasses!



The kids think that I have gone off my rocker.


It's possible that I am going into my second childhood.


And actually...

It's not too bad here.

later...

10 Comments:

Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Linda...

Coming from a professional photographer, that's a really nice compliment! THANKS!


Hey Sarah...

Thanks. Glad to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

later...

September 12, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

LOL! Those specs make Timmy look so clever! Very cute! Very scary that Christmas is just around the corner.

September 12, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

TJ. . . I love the idea. . . I think having Timmy on a Christmas card is so cute. . . what a ham. . . for a dog. . .
Ciao

September 13, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Timmy is clearly enjoying himself! I would laugh out loud if I received a Christmas card like that!
Great idea TJ!

September 13, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Squeal! How adorable!!!!

September 13, 2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Little Timmy is just a sight! What a great idea! I love the one with the glasses. He looks so regal. I must say if I received a card like that, it would make me day.

September 13, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Christmas really is just around the corner. Another year is almost over!

BTW...

Timmy needs all the help he can get! He is a "blonde", in the truest sense of the word. *laugh*



Hey Sicilian...

He is a bit of ham. Really!



Hey Lea...

That's the reaction that I wanted. Thanks!


Hey Peggikaye...

**LOL** I think you're the very first person to ever *squeal* on my blog!


Hey Pattie...

I'm really glad you like it.


Thanks guys for the encouragement.

hmmm...

*tapping chin*

What will my next "project" be?


later...

September 13, 2006 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* He's so darned CUTE!

I got to admit though ... he really doesn't look too enthused ... >;o)

{{{ hugs! }}}

September 13, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Moof...

Timmy is new at this modeling thing. I think it was the glasses that he wasn't too happy about.

I think it made him a little self-conscious about his appearance.

You know how kids are...

;+ )

later...

September 13, 2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the glasses... a second childhood is always good;)

September 14, 2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home