< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Beauty Queen...


Norma the English Bulldog wants to be a beauty queen!


She's a little shy folks...



But she is all dressed up and ready to go to her big event!


Who will be the lucky guy that will sweep her off her feet?



Norma has a sparkling tiara with matching earrings, a faux fur pink stole with a satin bow...



And her high heels are at the door ready to be slipped onto her dainty little feet.


It just goes to show that with the right make-up and accessories...




Anybody can become a fairy tale princess.

Just hope that you don't fall asleep while you're waiting for the man of your dreams.



You might not hear the doorbell ring!




Norma the Beauty Queen Series will be added to my online store where her gorgeous likeness will adorn greeting cards and gift items.


So what do you guys think?


Isn't Norma hilarious?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Yes! It's amazing how she allows you to dress her up like that - she must be a real big softie! I'm just imagining the comments your kids will have made when you were taking these photos, lol.

October 04, 2006 3:51 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

You and Norma have made my day! She truly is a Beauty Queen and your comments and captions crack me up.

I hope Norma's fame will not change her.

October 04, 2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

The kids think I'm ~nuts~. But they still laugh all the same.


Hey Sarah...

Norma, being true to her breed, thinks that all of this is quite demeaning at times. I thought that she would be offended by the earrings, but they didn't bother her at all.


Hey Lea...

I'm glad you enjoy the pictures.

I don't think all of this will go to her head...

But I do think it will make her wish that she was "just another dog" once again!

;+ )

later...

October 04, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Ha! Oh yes, I think this one would be a big seller, TJ!
And those earrings are made for a fairy princess. My daughter would love them...and that pink stole!

October 04, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I think the earrings really made the oufit.

;+ )

So glad to "see" you!

later...

October 04, 2006 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home