< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Digital Express International In New York City...

I have to tell everyone I know my opinion about a store that I made a purchase at in New York City.


I did not have a good experience at Digital Express International. I cannot recommend this retail store to anyone.

I have already contacted the Better Business Bureau and they have forwarded my complaint to the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York.


Whether or not my issues will be resolved is yet to be seen, however I have made two telephone calls myself to the establishment without any results. I am still a very dissatisfied customer.


There is more than one Digital Express International, but the store that I am not happy with is located at:

35 W 35th St.
New York, NY 10001

And their telephone number is (212) 967-2005.


I have not been in the other Digital Express International store that is located at:

427 Bedford Rd
Pleasantville, NY
(914) 773-6758
(212) 879-7478


I do not know whether or not these stores are owned by a single individual, a corporation, or what. They may not even be associated with each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree. Buyer be warned. This store is over-priced and does not allow returns.

April 26, 2007 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home