< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here's Norma the English Bulldog...


Here are two more pictures that I will be putting in my online store on CafePress.

Norma is photogenic in her own 'sort of way'.


One thing about taking pictures of Norma...

When I download them onto my computer...

Most of the time I just crack up laughing!



I have a few more pictures that I will be posting from this last batch that I took.

I'm not sure if I will get them posted tomorrow or not. It depends on how much of my schoolwork I can get completed.


Of course, I have saved the best for last!


I think you guys will really enjoy them.


Believe me...

I'm laughing just thinking about it!


=8+D


later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

Oh my gosh! That hat is just too much. Your photos make me laugh.

October 02, 2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

:+ )

October 02, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I've been away from blogging a bit, so I had to scroll down and see what you have been up to....
Timmy is a character! I love the one with the glasses on. And Norma with that tiny hat on her head? Too funny! Thanks for the smiles! :)

October 03, 2006 12:27 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

I've noticed that you have been missing, but I also know that you have a lot of other commitments at home too.

I hope that you are doing well.

I'm glad you like the photos!


later...

October 03, 2006 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dog.. he's so cute!!!

October 03, 2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home