< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Still Working Hard...

I'm still at my studies.

Working hard.


But in light of recent somber events...

I thought that I would share with you guys something I found entertaining.


Tonight the local weatherman, Gary England, reminded us about the recent and real threat of global...

*cooling*.


Yes, that real threat in the 1970's...


Our long-term memory seems to be a little on the short side.


It's only a few weeks before important elections for many of us.

I want to urge everyone to go out and vote.



I'll be posting a few reminders here and there for you guys...

In case you forget.


And also to remind you not to believe everything you read between now and election day.


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

I'll be voting!

October 12, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

**YEAH**

October 12, 2006 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm hmm really said that ?? hmmm... uhh i need to register...i hate voting.. it's like picking between bad and worse?

October 12, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I hope that it isn't too late for you to register Wolfbaby!

You need to vote no matter what. Even if you feel like it is picking between two poor candidates.

There are many more issues than just the major offices on those ballots too!

I'm begging you Wolfbaby to vote!

;+ )

later...

October 13, 2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

The weather over here is predicted an all time high for October - the warmest October to follow the warmest July and September. It's very weird to be wandering around in t-shirts and sandals in October but knowing the unpredictability of our weather, we'll probably be wearing overcoats and boots next week!

Good luck in your efforts to get everyone voting!

October 14, 2006 1:07 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

We've had a few cool days and nights here, but we've been pretty warm here too.

I'll be cheering everyone on to...

*vote* *vote* *vote*

:+ )

later...

October 14, 2006 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's to late for me to vote this time T.J. but i am regestering .. i have been feelin a bit guilty for not doing it sooner.... i know i know it's important.. *sigh*.. it's just they never keep there word or the sneak something nasty in the ones that you do want in so that when you vote for something you think you wanted you end up gettin a nasty surprise in the end ya know?... I know still not a good enough excuse for not doing my duty... im regestering honest...

October 19, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home