< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Time Out...

Okay folks...

I'm having to call a time out here.


I am being pushed from too many sides.


This week I have to polish my *gi-normous* paper, finish up some assignments, and take a final exam.


Oh yeah...

I have to go to work, and deal with the kids too.


So...

In light of all of this, I have officially called a world-wide "Time Out".


That means that there can't be any major news events, no catastrophic weather, no earthquakes or floods...

No babies can be born...

And dinner will be microwaveable.


later...

7 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Hey, I am all for that! :)

Something tells me that Kim Jung Il is going to mess up your plans, though.

October 10, 2006 4:16 AM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

I am with you TJ. . . no more crisis PLEASE!
Ciao

October 10, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

I've pushed the pause button on my remote control. See you in time out.

October 10, 2006 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it TJ! If you find a way to make it stick, please let me know! 0.o

{{{ hugs! }}}

October 10, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Guys...

When the President of the United States calls me this afternoon, I'll get things straightened out.

=8+D

later...

October 10, 2006 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make the time out last for a couple of weeks? just till my final is over you understand... Good luck with your paper!!!

October 12, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

I'll do the best I can.

Just for you!

later...

October 13, 2006 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home