< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

We'll Be Home Tomorrow...

One more evening here and then we'll catch the plane back home.

It feels really cold here to me...

I hope that it's a lot warmer at home!


I wish that we had had more time while we were here...

But the ultrasound classes were good and I learned a lot of stuff.


It will be back to the school books and work.


And I'll have some catching up to do, that's for sure.


So, even after I get home, I may not be able to post anything.


We'll see how things go.


Have a great week!

later...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Have a safe journey home (and stay together!). Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and, of course, glad you learnt lots of stuff!

October 30, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

WELCOME HOME

October 30, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

I think I'll get a dog leash for Parker. What do you think?

;+ )


Hey Peggikaye...

Thanks!

later...

October 31, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Hope you had a nice visit and a safe trip home.

I have always marvelled at what man can do. I think about the pyramids in Egypt, the Myan ruins in Mexico, Stone Hedge in England, Hadrians wall in Northern England which was built by the Romans...I think of that in itself. What a feat of mankind, to travel such distances and then build such structures by hand.

Yes, mankind is amazing.

November 02, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

I agree...

God has certainly blessed us with many, many talents.

November 02, 2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home