< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We're Leaving in the Morning...



We'll be catching our flight out of Oklahoma City in the morning.

And we are very excited about our trip to New York City.



I don't own a laptop computer, and I'm not certain about internet access while we are gone...

So I don't know if you guys will be hearing from me or not.


If I were a blogaholic, I'm sure that I would find a way...

Some where...

Some how...


To at least post a line, a picture...

Or something.

At least once...

Well, maybe twice.


But if I was a true blogaholic...


I would have already hocked the car, or something, by now just so that I would have a laptop.


Right?


This trip will be another ~first~ for me and the kids.

A ginormous city that we have only seen in pictures and on television.


It made me think a bit about our "big city".


So I thought I would post a couple of pictures from Bricktown...

In downtown OKC.



You know...

As a comparison of sorts.


*grin*


You guys have a great end-of-week...

And a wonderful week-end.


N' ih'l be catchin' ya'll back heah...

later...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a great trip.. sorry i havn't been commenting as much but with the new work schedual... it makes blogging a little harder.. the pics are beatiful..have a wonderful weekend!!

October 26, 2006 4:19 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip. I look forward to hearing about it after you return home.

October 26, 2006 5:33 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks guys for the well wishes.

Last e-mail check - Status - done.

Toothbrush and toothpaste - Status - done.

Looks like I'm ready.

I'm gone!

October 26, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

Have fun . . . take a big bite of the Apple!
Ciao

October 26, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

BTW, knowing NYC, I have a feeling internet access is quite possible.

Take lots of pics! :)

October 26, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Have a fantastic trip!

October 26, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Have a great time!

October 26, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I hope you're having a blast!!!

I, am home, back in the blogworld!

I'll 'see' you when you get back!

October 27, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey guys...

Thanks for all of the well wishes!

NYC was great!

I'll be checking back here...

later...

October 28, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Glad you had a great trip! Glad you're home!

October 28, 2006 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home