< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

How About a Coffee Mug...

















I have had a busy day today...

And I got a lot of things accomplished.


My schoolwork for the week is completed!

For the first time in months I will be able to "take a day" off from schoolwork tomorrow.

*smile*


My professor was also ~gracious~ today.

I had gotten a question wrong on my test and I felt that the way the question was asked...

That my answer was right.


I e-mailed my professor and asked her about it.

Gave her my reasoning and a page number in the text.

The text that she wrote.


She e-mailed me back early this evening and said that she would give me the question.

*hooray*

So I also have a perfect grade now on my test.


I have made a few sales on my online store too.

This makes me **insanely** happy.


This afternoon I worked on some new designs to add to my store's collection.



And I have added them to t-shirts, BBQ aprons, postage stamps, coffee mugs, and a bunch of other stuff too.

It has been a very fruitful day today.


I'm thankful for the bounty.


later...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you - seems like all your hard work is paying off in more ways than one. Have a great restful work-free day!

November 12, 2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Congrats on the test score! Yeah!
Hey, that wouldn't have been the same text that you dreaded reading, would it? *smile*

Great news about the on-line sales, too. I would imagine they would be quite desirable items for those in the veterinary field.

Lots to be thankful for! :)

November 12, 2006 5:59 AM  
Blogger Lea said...

Good things happening all around! I am happy for you.

November 13, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Thanks, and you too!


Hey Pattie...

ummm, yes.



Hey Lea...

Thanks!

November 13, 2006 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just visited your online store and you have some great items! I just ordered a pack of the Spring Snowfall cards. You are a great photographer! I always try and support made in Oklahoma products and artists.

November 15, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Squirrel...

You are a very kind and generous person!

Thank you so much.


You know...

I have never thought of myself as a "MIA" (Made in Oklahoma) person, but maybe I am.

Like, maybe I am an artist.

I have never thought of myself in that way before.

hmmm...

Thanks for the kind comments too!

later...

November 15, 2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home