< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What Do You Think...

I was at the university this afternoon signing up for the next semester's classes.

*whew*

It will be a quite a work load for me too.


And I have a question to pose to you.


There is a great possibility that I could graduate with two degrees, a BS as well as a BA.

It would require about 18 additional hours of school to accomplish this.


If it were you...

Would you go ahead and get the extra bachelor's degree?

In the long run, would it even be beneficial to have the two degrees?


There are some ~folks~ that I will need to talk to about this next Monday.


In the meantime, tell me what you guys think.


later...

10 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

ok ...keep in mind ...this is coming from someone with a whole 26 college hours total ...

but if I was close enough to get TWO degree's ...a BS and a BA ...with just an additional 18 hours ... I'd have to do it.

November 08, 2006 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ; After all those hours you have already put in, what is another 18? ;-)

If it were me, I would definitely do it. From reading your posts over the last few months, I don't know anybody who works as hard as you. I think you already know what you are going to do....

Go for it, gal!

Sue

November 08, 2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

You can do it!!


That is quite impressive.

November 09, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I agree with the ladies above. What's another 18 hours? I say go for it! You never know what additional doors two degrees might open! :)
Good Luck...

November 09, 2006 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for both. The pursuit of greater learning is always noble and worthwhile in itself. c",)

November 09, 2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks guys for your comments ~and~ your support!

We'll see what happens.

later...

November 09, 2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

BTW Irene...

I finally got you added to my blogroll.

November 09, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

My feeling is that education is never wasted. If you feel you have the time and financial where with all for this to happen I would encourage you to go forward and do it!

Good luck!!

November 10, 2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it T.J. someday i hope to go back to school and get more then an associates... someday.. it's well worth being able to say you did it ya know? You have come this far why not?

November 10, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Wolfbaby...

Thanks.

And BTW...

I'm sure you will accomplish that "second degree"!

later...

November 15, 2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home