< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Boo the Rat Terrier...


This is a picture of Boo. She is one of Mom and Dad's dogs and is considered a "varmint dog".

Varmint dogs are supposed to protect the property from small wild animals such as raccoons and opossums. These animals like to kill chickens and other small farm animals during the night.

Boo does a good job and is always on the lookout for something that's "out of place".

Parker took this candid shot and I think he did a great job.

What is really neat about this photograph is that you can see Parker's reflection in Boo's eyes.

Cool huh?!

I hope you guys' week is going well.


I'm currently studying for a final exam.


later...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Parker has his mom's talent for photography :)

You know, as I was reading this, I realized I could have used Boo last summer when my garden was ravaged by small rodents...

Good Luck on your studies :)

December 05, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Pattie...

Thanks!

Boo would have certainly "secured your area" if she had been there!

BTW...

I think Parker probably has a much greater talent for photography than me.


later...

December 05, 2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home