< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Last Week of 2006...

I made it back from Texas late yesterday afternoon.

I didn't experience any problems on the road which was a blessing.


I trust that all of you had a very nice Christmas.

We did.

The kids stayed at Nana and Pa's and they'll help them with the chores.


Dad seemed to be in pretty good spirits considering.

I know that Mom and Dad are really worried.

Dad will be having a full-body scan (PET scan) on the third.


His eye is black and blue from the surgery and is still quite swollen. He can't see well enough to read or drive, but he said that he's thankful that he can see well enough to get around.


I pray that he continues to improve and that there isn't cancer elsewhere in his body.

According to the oncologist, there isn't much that they can do to treat the cancer that was found behind his eye without risking complete blindness.


So...


I seem to be really tired and lack any substantial amount of energy.


This big tall glass of ice cold milk and these generous portions of leftover Christmas fudge should make everything all better.

;+ )

later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

Happy New Year ...

I'm glad your Christmas went well.

Your Dad is in my prayers.

*hugs*

rest ... it's a good time to do it.

December 28, 2006 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit. I will be praying for your father.

December 28, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikaye and Squirrel...

Thanks for the prayers.

We really need them.

later...

December 28, 2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home