< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, December 22, 2006

~Merry Christmas~

We will be going to my parent's for Christmas.


I do not have much in the way of money...

But I do have a big God.


And His Gifts are worth much more than any earthly gift could ever be.


So the gifts that I have to offer to you are....

My hopes...

My dreams...

And my prayers...

For you.


I pray that everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

That all your travels are pleasant and safe.


I pray for you and your family's good health...

For joy...

And peace in your home.


I pray that your faith grows...

And that your trust in God strengthens.

That your hope is restored...

And that your vision for your life is clear.


I pray that you are blessed...

In your home...

And your endeavors.


I pray that you recognize the blessings that you have...

And that they are multiplied.


Thank you Lord for all that you have given me.

Please give me the wisdom to use it wisely.


God Bless.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TJ

I hope you and your family have a very lovely Christmas and wishing you all the very best for the New Year!

Sue

December 23, 2006 4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, TJ!

December 23, 2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

May you have the Merriest of Christmas' that you have had in years!

December 23, 2006 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, T.J.!

December 23, 2006 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!! I haven't had much time to blog or read any but thought I'd stop by my favorite blogging friends to wish you all a Merry Christmas. This was a beautiful post thank you!

December 24, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

TJ,
Merry Christmas to you and to your family :)

December 25, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger jakalof said...

Hi TJ,

I'm listening to your audio file and wishing you a very happy and safe holidays!

Thanks for all the blessings. I think I was almost immobilized from so many:) They engulfed me, surrounded me, and bouyed me up!

Wahooo...
Jak

December 27, 2006 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sweet I hope you have a wonderful and safe christmas !!!

December 27, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks guys!

And have a blessed New Year!

December 27, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Beautiful words from a beautiful soul.

December 31, 2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home