< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Today's Mailbag...



The ornaments from Gloria Duchin arrived in the mail!

Norma the English Bulldog's prize winning photo is placed in each one of them too!

They are really pretty ornaments.

*smile*

The pictures aren't the greatest...

Mostly because I am over-tired, and I am having a lot of trouble with my balance tonight.



We've gotten some heavy rain this evening.

We need the moisture as we're almost 9 inches below normal for the year.

They've closed the highways in the west due to heavy snow.

We're too ~warm~ for it to snow here right now...

But the temperatures are due to take a dive again soon.


*sigh*


I need to get to my bed...

While I can still maintain my upright position.

;+ )


later...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TJ, Sorry I haven't been over for a while!

You must be very proud of yourself, the ornaments look super - BTW, so do your nails! I am so jealous!

Hope you are well rested. :-)

Sue

December 30, 2006 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rain is very nice and needed. I would love for it to go a few more days. One bad thing is that our newly reshingled roof has a leak. I hope you have a nice new year.

Paul

December 30, 2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Sue...

Thanks! I get my nails polished about every 10 days or so, depending on how much abuse I have given them during the week.


Hey Paul...

I hope you have a nice year too!

I have a question... I can't seem to remember my password over at your place and I always want to leave a comment. Is there any way that I can make my own password so that I can remember it?

THANKS!


later...

December 30, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

I thought the exact thing Sue commented about, so ditto.

December 31, 2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Thanks Lea!

December 31, 2006 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Love the music on the blog, very relaxing! And those nails in that pic... Those are not the same hands I saw that made me think you were a man! LOL

December 31, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Those are not the same hands I saw that made me think you were a man! LOL


That's funny!

Happy New Year!!

December 31, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home