< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Breaking News...



Norma the English Bulldog was in today's Daily Oklahoman!

All of this notoriety hasn't gone to her head...

Not one bit.


However, her "agent" has gone a little overboard.


*cough*




Norma has her very own personal business cards!

The Moo cards from Great Britain came in...

Aren't they neat?





However, Norma doesn't have a mantle to put all of her stuff on.

Yet...


But she does already have an avid fan!

It seems that Linda in Norman is already collecting "Norma the English Bulldog" memorabilia.

*smile*



later...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's wonderful!!!

January 09, 2007 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... how cool is that .. congrats;) she's so cute..

January 09, 2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

awwwww I wish I'd kept up with my blogging better! I'd have gotten a Daily Oklahoman!! I think I read this, but didn't READ it quite enough for it to sink in.

THen again ... I missed the Broken Arrow Ledger that had the article about me and my book too ... so I have no idea where my head is ...

*rolling eyes*

January 09, 2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lea said...

Wooo Hooo for Norma AND her agent!

January 11, 2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Tiger...

Thanks!


Hey Linda...

*laugh*


Hey Wolfbaby...

Thanks!


Hey Peggikaye...

You've got a lot of "irons in the fire". Remember that "you're forgiven".


Hey Lea...

Ditto!

;+ )


later...

January 11, 2007 4:02 PM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Congrats big time...Norma must be proud....tee hee...glad to hear it's not going to her head.

Mom must be proud to. Right on!


Cheers!

January 11, 2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Mary Anne...

Thanks!

January 11, 2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hey TJ, This is great news! I think as her mentor you are rightly justified in being just a little bit proud! :-)

Well done!

Sue

January 13, 2007 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home