< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

E-mailed Prayer Request...

I have been busy working on my schoolwork.

I was fixing to shut down my computer, but stopped to check my e-mail just one more time before I went to bed.

A newly arrived prayer request was in my inbox.

It's for a young boy named Parker who is in Baptist Hospital and is very ill.

He is a friend and fellow Boy Scout of a couple young boys that I know.

He has the same name as my son.

The prayer request includes a link to a blog that is being updated for the family.

There has been a request for blood donations as well.


Please pray for him.

If you live close by, stop by the Oklahoma Blood Institute and donate blood. You don't have to be a perfect blood-type match as the OSBI has a program in which all the donated blood helps to defray the blood processing costs to the family.

You guys have a blessed Friday.

later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be praying for him!

January 28, 2007 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will add him to my prayers.. take care

January 28, 2007 11:47 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Went by the link. Looks like things are looking up for Parker. The prayers and medical care must be working.

January 28, 2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home