< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Homework...

I've been working on my homework.

I wasn't able to work on it at all last night, but this evening I feel that I have gotten quite a bit accomplished.


We're still ~frozen~ in this part of the country.

And there are still a lot of people without electricity as well.


The forecasters are predicting another winter storm for this week-end.


Looks like I might get a lot of schoolwork completed this weekend.


Here's something that I think you guys should watch.

Give yourself about 20 minutes or so to watch it...

And let it sink in.




later...


Hat Tip: Michelle Malkin

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

98,000 without power according to tonights news (acrossed the state).

Our mobile home that we moved out of in November collapsed Friday.

Ever so grateful for my new home!

January 16, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TJ, I just found out about the severe winter storm in the central US.
There was an article in our local newspaper with a photo of a pedestrian walking underneath ice-covered power lines near downtown McAlester, Oklahoma. I guess it has to be really bad to make it to the newspapers in our part of the world!
I hope you and your family are safe.

January 17, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Peggikay...

**WOW**

I'm sooooo glad that you are safe and sound and NOT in that mobile home!

Hey Vijay...

It's good to *see* you!

We are most fortunate where we are located. We didn't get near the problems that they did over there. There are reports that it looks like ice bombs went off in that region!

Even so, the local public schools have been closed all week due to the driving conditions on the roads.

later...

January 17, 2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home