< dogscatskidslife, TJ Morgan, veterinary technician, veterinary medicine, consumer, activist, day to day real life events, writer, stories, photographs, photographer, CafePress.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What Goes Through Your Mind...


I'm Thinking of Hawaii`
Originally uploaded by itsmetj.


There's stuff that goes through my head all the time.

Ideas and...

'what not'.


I got to thinking the other day....

What if there was a window into our minds.


A way for us to view what people were thinking?


Would these thoughts be beautiful...

Or, ahem, not so pretty.


Would we be willing to let others have a view through a window into our minds?


The Bible admonishes us to keep our minds on what is good.


How good of job do we do?


So...

I decided to create a new series in my
little online store.



A Window View of the Texas Hill Country
Originally uploaded by itsmetj.



What do you guys think?



I also got to thinking about all of my blessings.

And I got to thinking about all the wonderful people that I meet here.


I want to let you guys know that you do ~inspire~ me.


*smile*


So I have also added some thank you cards as well.


Parker Black and White Thank You
Originally uploaded by itsmetj.


I love Parker's little black and white photograph.





White Hawaiian Flower
Originally uploaded by itsmetj.




I received a telephone call today from someone at The Oklahoman. It was kind of a phone interview type thing.

The lady said that Norma's winning picture will be published in the paper in the You section. She thinks it will be in Monday's paper, but she said that she couldn't promise that.


We'll see. It is kind of exciting!


I hope that you guys have had a great week.

I'm sorry that I haven't been by to visit.

Just been a little busy is all.


later...

8 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

I love your new idea! I hope your store also gets publicity via Miss Norma's exposure. Did the reporter get any good quotes from the star?

January 05, 2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I can't imagine what my window would look like right now!!

What does absolute joy with a panicked tornado in the middle look like?

January 05, 2007 11:31 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

cool about the picture (although I dont know who Norma is hehehe)

The window view is an interesting thought. I have had thoughts during conversations with people and had a bit of a giggle to myself... if they only knew what I was thinking... kind of thing. I have also had the opposit feeling that I was putting on a brave face and I was so thankful that they didnt have to view what was going on inside me.

I think curtains are in order for sure in my world!

January 06, 2007 5:25 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

That's a very unique idea - I'm sure it will do well.

Hope your interview gets printed in Monday's paper and lots of orders follow!

January 07, 2007 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Kate, right now i'd need curtains maybe shutters. It's raining in here. Sorry didn't mean to be so dreary.

I love your new stuff!

January 08, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger It's me, T.J. said...

Hey Lea...

The reporter had to go through Norma's agent.

;+ )


Hey Peggikaye...

That almost sounds scary! I can only imagine how you're feeling right now.


Hey Kate...

*laugh* Curtains? I need to get you in my blogroll. I promise that I'll get that done.


Hey Sue...

That would be nice, wouldn't it?


Hey Squirrel...

Thanks! I've thought about shutters myself as well.


later...

January 08, 2007 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm cool idea for your store.. i hope that is going well!!! Can't wait till I can get mine started!!! congrats on the interview;)

January 09, 2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

I like them very much....you are a very creative individual....

Cheers

January 11, 2007 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home